4-IN-1 IMMERSION HAND BLENDER WITH CORD – ONE APPLIANCE, MANY USES
8-inch Blending Shaft – Smart “stick” design – The removable 8″ blending shaft with fixed blade locks into the motor body for easy operation. The handy “stick” design lets you blend deep in a pot, bowl, or pitcher. Use it to make velvety soups, thick mayonnaise, chunky pesto, smoothies, baby food, and more.
500ml Food Chopper – Speeding Food Prep – Whether it’s chopping smaller items such as onions, garlic, and chili, baking ingredients such as nuts or crumbling biscuits or more complex recipes such as patés or hummus, the 500w powered S-shape reversible blade enables you to tackle everything with minimum time and effort.
Whisk Attachment– Helps You With Baking – Made of food-safe stainless steel. The whisk attachment provides even faster whipping of egg whites and creams! Take the hassle from baking prep with the whisk attachment. With creaming and whisking functions, this machine will make mousses, creamed mixtures, cheesecake, meringues, and much more.
600ml Mixing Beaker – Easy Maintenance – It also comes with a 600ml mixing beaker BPA FREE for added convenience. The ergonomic and soft-grip handle means this blender can be used by anyone, especially those with dexterity problems.
- Higher hardness
- Lower wear rate
- Stronger corrosion resistance
- Lasts longer – Let it accompany your kitchen for 10 years or longer.
12 VARIABLE SPEEDS for your various needs
800W POWERFUL MOTOR to break harder foods
Ice-Crushing Cross Blade- Serve longer than other hand blenders
Input Voltage:110-120V, 50Hz
Dimensions: 9.9 x 5.5 x 9.9 inches
Item Weight: 2.8 pounds
- 1 x Hand Blender Motor unit with cord;
- 1 x Blending Shaft;
- 1 x Whisk Attachment;
- 1 x 500ml Food Chopper with S-Shape Titanium-Reinforced Blade;
- 1 x 600ml Mixing Beaker;
- 1 x User Manual;
NOTE: It’s Not Cordless!
- Be careful while making hot soups.
- This hand blender is not intended for use by children. Blades are sharp.
- The motor is not dishwasher safe.
- Do not press continuously “Power” or “Turbo” button longer than 1 minute.
- Be sure the food is cut into small pieces before putting into the work bowl.